It’s that time again!
It’s officially New Years Eve and we are well and truly getting in the party spirit!
As well as making final plans for our evening and to our outfits, we have also been thinking about what 2014 might have in store for us.
Like most people, here at WalG we like to make new years resolutions in order to start our new year in the best possible way. Here are a few of our resolutions so far:
– Exercise more regularly (make the most out of that gym membership!)
– Eat less chocolate (It’s a tricky one!)
– Smile more and be happy
– Be spontaneous and enjoy life
– Invest in more versatile and wearable items
– Get more dressed up and get the most out of our WalG clothes!
What are your new years resolutions? Do you have any tips for us?
Let us know!